211000- Audrain MO- Including the city of Mexico 836 PM CST Thu Feb 20 2020
Tonight Clear. Low around 11. Light wind. Friday Sunny. High in the lower 40s. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Friday night Clear. Low in the lower 20s. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday Warmer, sunny. High in the mid 50s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday night Mostly clear. Low in the lower 30s. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy in the morning, then mostly cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon. High in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday night Rain. Low around 40. Chance of rain 90 percent. Monday Rain. High in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday night Mostly cloudy with chance of rain, possibly mixed with snow. Low in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. High in the lower 40s. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow, possibly mixed with rain. Low in the upper 20s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. High in the lower 30s. Wednesday night and thursday Partly cloudy. Low around 18. High around 30.